Since its establishment over 29 years ago, Premier Technologies has provided thought leadership and real value through its passion for improving customer outcomes and the technology that drives them. Over that period, Premier has cemented its place as a market leader in cloud-based and managed contact centre, IVR and payments technology through a focus on reliability, flexibility, excellence and class-leading service and support.
Premier Technologies Quick Facts
- Commenced 1986.
- Employs approximately 60 staff.
- Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Deployments in 18 countries - services customers in Australia, Middle East, Asia and Europe.
- Tier 1 PCI DSS compliant – assessed annually by independent audit.
- Provides over 10 financial institutions with hosted or managed merchant and telephone banking solutions.
- Provides a number of Government, insurance, financial services and corporate providers with hosted contact centre solutions.
- Processes payments for more than half of all local government organisations and utilities in Australia. Also provides hosted contact centre and IVR solutions for a number of utility companies and outsourcers.
- In Financial Year 2015, handled over 12 million calls via phone IVR channels.
- In Financial Year 2015, processed over 60 million credit card transactions for over 25,000 merchants.