Since its establishment over 30 years ago, Premier Technologies has provided thought leadership and real value through its passion for improving customer outcomes and the technology that drives them. Over that period, Premier has cemented its place as a market leader in cloud-based and managed contact centre, IVR and payments technology through a focus on reliability, flexibility, excellence and class-leading service and support.
Today, Premier is proud to serve a broad variety of Australian and international clients from various industries including financial services, government, insurance, utilities, banking and logistics. Our clients range from some of the world’s largest and most diversified organisations to small, innovative start-ups. We are especially proud that many of our clients have been with Premier for up to 15 years or longer.
Premier has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Singapore, serviced by approximately 100 full time staff trained to provide solutions that bring together customer business and technology requirements
Premier Technologies Quick Facts
- Commenced 1986.
- Employs approximately 100 staff.
- Offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Singapore.
- Deployments in 11 countries – services customers in Australia, NZ, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Level 1 PCI DSS-compliant – assessed annually by independent audit.
- Provides over 150 financial institutions with hosted or managed merchant and telephone banking solutions.
- Provides a number of Government, insurance, financial services and corporate providers with hosted contact centre solutions.
- Processes payments for more than half of all local government organisations and utilities in Australia. Also provides hosted contact centre and IVR solutions for a number of utility companies and outsourcers.
- In Financial Year 2019, handled over 23 million calls via phone IVR channels.
- In Financial Year 2019, processed over 150 million credit card transactions for over 30,000 merchants.