Premier Technologies employs a broad range of staff working across a variety of technical roles from Development through to Support and everything in between.
We are especially interested in hearing from people with the following technical skills:
- Knowledge of IVR, transactions or payments based applications
- Knowledge of contact centre or telephony based applications
- ASP.NET MVC
- Levels 2 and 3 system or applications support
We are currently recruiting for the following jobs.
Register your expression of interest to work with us.
If you are passionate about all things IT and have a willingness to learn, this role may be perfect for you. Premier Technologies is currently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Payments Specialist to join our ever-growing and developing business.
Premier provides white label and direct to market payment solutions. An exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated person to focus on pre-sales, implementations and post-sales, supporting white label partners, direct Premier/MerchantSuite clients and referrers.
An ideal person for the role is someone who likes to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and who has a ‘can do’ attitude’ being prepared to work outside prescribed boundaries to get the job done. The role also requires an individual who has a proactive approach and exercises self-management while cultivating a high level of engagement with business stakeholders.
Some of the key tasks and responsibilities:
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions
• Educate prospects on product implementation and usage and answers their technical and security questions
• Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
• Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external para-technical spokesperson
• Project manage client implementations and key internal initiates
• Provide implementation support to clients, partners and resellers
• Manage the implementations support queue on the ticketing system
• Work directly with customer contacts to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues
• When a solution requires additional expertise, provide customer assistance by escalating problems
• Provide customer feedback to development teams to participate in functionality roadmap planning
• Document technical articles or knowledgebase for use by other technical support personnel and/or customers and partners
• Participate in the technical support as an Account related escalation point
From time to time lead or assist with activities in relation to:
• Product Management
• Product Development
• Process and Systems analysis and change
• Marketing analytics and campaigns
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to create quality marketing materials for both digital and traditional channels
• Strong focus on “a second to none customer experience”
• Not afraid of technical jargon, with the ability to convert hi-tech concepts to business and layman language
• Ability to work with staff and partners at all levels
• Proven skills and success in managing and delivering complex/high exposure projects with multiple stakeholders
• High level planning and organising skills to ensure work priorities are completed on time and within budget
• Ability to learn about our products and our target market quickly
• Confident to talk to customers in various pre-sales and post-sales scenarios
• Ability to present and facilitate to small and large audiences
• Ability to communicate to individuals from a wide range of disciplines including finance, marketing, IT and operations
If you have the following, even better:
• Payments and eCommence industry exposure
• Experience in providing customers with technical support
• Project management experience
• Sales and/or support experience for technology products
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Business or related discipline
• Interest in internet and mobile technology
Life at Premier
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, one of the ways we celebrate this is our International Food Day which is always a big hit! Teamwork, social events and creating a great company culture are important to us as are ensuring our people’s happiness and well-being.
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Software Developer – Erlang/ElixirThe role of the Senior Software Developer is to support and develop the internal applications for our Cloud Contact Centre platform. As a member of the Development Team, you will be required to support and participate in development projects and contribute to the evolution of our platform.
You can also use the following form to enquire about vacancies at Premier Technologies.